Walking is boring. Let’s turn it into an online multiplayer competitive game!
- Map your walking, running, biking, or even driving paths with GPS on your phone.
- View past routes, and the routes of your friends
- Earn points for walking efficient routes
- Earn points for exploring more area than your friends
Building the Project
nodejs. There’s information about how to do this on the node wiki.
sass. The sass website has information on how to do this.
- Install the
sudo npm install -g grunt-cli.
- Install all local dependencies:
- Compile by simply running:
This project is being created by a team of eight students at the University of Florida for CEN3031, Introduction to Software Engineering. It will be developed in three Scrum sprints over the course of the Spring 2013 semester.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.